June 26, 2014

Publications



This past spring I wrote for the d&m magazine, a student publication at Drexel University. The annual magazine's new edition came out this spring and it features articles about style and culture in Philadephia, not to mention some gorgeous and inspiring fashion spreads. 

Learn about my friend and beauty YouTuber, Alex Difabio in Philly's Beauty Youtuber (page 35) and why millennials are awesome in Sorry We're #NotSorry (page 90). Read it here: d&m magazine.





Also, I contributed to the Journal of Culture and Retail Image in the section, Was My Family Fashionable? My piece, All in the Family explores how fashion is passed down through generations. It was a lot of fun to explore my family history and discover where my stylish sensibilities come from. The photo's above are some vintage shots of the women that came before me including my fashionable great-grandmother (who was a flapper!), my grandmother, and my mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment